Sunday, October 02, 2005

Life at Thirteen

I didn't post this Thursday to announce this. I still had homework. So...

I'm already thirteen years old.

I don't feel any different from when I was 12. It just feels like another day just passed. Just gave the day a little more importance because one of my classmates is celebrating his 13th birthday as well. Besides all the greetings, it felt like a normal school day.

Came home and the party started. Ate a lot, did my homework, went to bed.

Now, everyone's already saying that I'm a teenager. I don't really think adolesence starts at 13 only. Mine seemed like it started at 9. Early bloomer. I going to stop growing while everyone is reaching above 5'3. Oh man.


Exams are near. Everything's cool, except Math. I failed 2 long tests (can I say even below 20%) this quarter and have only the periodical test to make up for the low scores. My solving speed is at fault. I already realized that and I'm working on it. The other reason is that our teacher gives the really easy problems everyday, and shocks us with an more complicated problem in the long test. He didn't even explain most of the processes used in the l.t. problem.

Um. That's about it for now.

You are a Loner
You are a Loner.You dont live with a pack,you
prefer being alone.You can survive this way
just fine,though at times you just cant help
feeling lonely,even with the raven who follows
you as your partner.


What position are u in your wolf pack?
brought to you by Quizilla

dragon
Your are the Blue dragon. You love the ice and
company of others. You're mellow and kind and
listen to others to help them out. You don't
often get mad. You trust your friends and
family with everything and feel close to
everyone. You don't reject new people but it
does take you a while to get used to them.
You're just 'cool' to hang with. you should
seek a Green dragon for comfort.


What kind of dragon are you?[OK PICTURES ARE UP!!]
brought to you by Quizilla

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Wow, your writing is really mature for a thirteen year old.

Just remember that whatever anyone says, there is pleanty of time for you to still be a kid and have fun.

I know it's hard, but try not to take things too seriously.

Happy Birthday!