Sunday, October 16, 2005

After The Intrams

It's back to regular classes for me tomorrow. Too bad. I'll have to face my Math grades, which I'm expecting a not so spectacular score in. I'm scared.

But the intrams were fun. I got to join one of the track and field events. I lost of course. Joined basketball and volleyball, too, mostly as a substitute so I didn't get to play much. What I did mostly was play badminton, take photos with my digicam (I'm glad I can bring it to school everyday) and fool around with my classmates, though I get lost when the green jokes start. I hate those.

A funny story about it: Three from our class were playing badminton on the road in front of the gym with a ratty overused shuttlecock. Every time a car passes through, we always have to stop the game to move aside, which is nothing new to me since I always play on the streets. One car stopped and the driver started dropping shuttlecocks on the ground. One of us kept staring at the shuttlecocks on the floor. The driver always assured us that we can keep those, and he left. Wow, are we really that worthy of getting those in pretty good condition from someone unfamiliar, or are we just pitiful?

So those are done, I've still got homework to do and stuff to think about. Next time.

1 comment:

the.volty.lass said...

*laughs* it was lucky of you~! it's not the cheap to buy a shuttlecock, okay, I don't know how much it cost but yeah, anywayz, it was still luck of you~!