Sunday, July 10, 2005

Sick

I'm not feeling too well today. I've got a headache and a sore throat, but why am I still up and posting now? To show that I'm still alive (To those who want me dead, because I get the feeling that there are: Too bad! Hah!)

Even my typing is getting messed up...

Good life at first, but sad later on...

Your team is loyal and always sticks by you no
matter what. Even if some of them could be
snotty, they'd still care and always stay on
your side. More than one of them would most
likely fall in love with you, and in the
end,They'd even give their lives to save you...
You'd then have to live the rest of your life
crying your eyes out over them after it's all
over, but you'd later on move on and be
strong...


What kind of RPG life would you have? *UPDATED!!!*
brought to you by Quizilla

2 comments:

the.volty.lass said...

oohh.... okay, hope you to get well soon!

Jude said...

Thanks. I'm feeling a lot better. Hope you put up the comment system on your blog again. :)