Friday, July 01, 2005

Long Weekend

I'm off from school today. They're fumigating the place to get rid of the dengue-carrying mosquitoes. Finally. Death to all those puny blood-sucking demons! Nya-ha!

So, I'm alone at home with my brother and househelp right now because my sisters are still at school, my mom's at work and Dad went to the province to settle some business. It's kinda boring here. I've still got homework to do, but I don't feel like starting on it right now.

I might post here today if something interesting pops up later.

Ciao for now.

Master
Master

You are the Master Samurai. You are putting
yourself above your Master. There is the Master
inside you. Master
who reached perfection and understood that he will
be reaching it all his life. You know
everything, but you say
that you know nothing, you can do anything, but
there is no need to do anything. You are
perfect.


::What kind of Samurai you are?::
brought to you by Quizilla

1 comment:

Meggie said...

Hello, Gray. So we're both bored... I also don't feel like doing the homework but I will 'cause I've commited to my mom already. I'm alone with my brother in the house. Oh wait... he's playing with my nieces (they're my cousin's). Yes, I have my eye on these three kids. Not messing so much... but I sense they will... heehee.