Sunday, July 17, 2005

Back to Drawing and Other Stuff

I'm back to drawing these days. My ideas are coming back, and I have more time to doodle, even though I can't seem to draw like I used to before.

I might be updating Neo Wings, my personal site as well as an art gallery, next week with more anime pics I've made. That's where I put up some of my drawings for everyone to see, though I also know that I'm not a professional at it. I might be posting some photos there, in case you're interested. Prepare for a total revamp, well, except for the layout and a few things, which I'll work on later.

As for school, it's still there. I'm getting bogged down by the assignments already, but everyone there still cheers me up and helps me go on.
Uh... was that me getting sappy? ........

Anyway, I'll still be posting next week, even though I'm running out of stuff to talk about.

HASH(0x8e9a770)
Wow, you get this ending cause you got over half
the questions right, and I am surprised! You
might actually be smart. You might actually get
a good job. You might actually lead a good life
unless you turn out to be like the majority of
the Brainiacs out there on the streets with no
job because of their lack of motivation,
laziness, and boredom with the world because
they are too smart. Let's hope you aren't like
one of those and succeed... We shall see, shalt
we. (By the way, if you are as smart as you
seem to be, you would notice that the person
above is Albert Einstein)


The IQ Test! How smart are you really?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: