Saturday, March 05, 2005

Crazy Three

What could be worse than having an annoying classmate that bugs you everyday, starting from before class and up to dismissal time? Having three of them! They never seem to let a day pass without showing up and bothering me.

Allow me to introduce them to you.

The weird one I call SFK* has been pestering me since the 4th grade and is the "teacher's pest''.

Second, there is Shimu*. She keeps serenading me with cheesy love songs and prevents me from escaping with her ''pleasantly'' plump frame.

The third one is the worst. The only nickname I have for her is Stalker*. At first it didn't bother me much, but she keeps on following me while mumbling, '' I will follow you, leader". Stalker thinks she knows everything about me and bothers me to tell her more about myself. That is what bugs me the most.

They aren't a group, but somehow they come to me at the same time and the same place.

Here is a sample encounter with the three of them.

SFK: Yo, Gray! One of your eyelashes fell off. Are you in love with someone???

Shimu: You're speechless, eh? Hahahaha! * starts singing a weird love song*

Stalker: Tell me! Tell me! Who is it! WHO IS IT!

Gray: Shut up! I'm not into anything like that, and why should I care?

SFK: Ooooh! You're denying it!

Shimu: Yeah... Gray's denying it! *sings some more*

Gray: THAT'S ENOUGH, YOU PSYCHOTIC FREAKS OF NATURE!!!

Stalker: Are you angry at me? *is tearing up* Forgive me, Master! Forgive me!

Gray: grrrr... Alright.

Stalker: Yay! Can I do it again? Can I?

And it continues.I really am a pest magnet...

* I used nicknames for them because even though the bug me to hell, I still have to respect their privacy. Not like they respect mine.

No comments: