Monday, July 02, 2007

Dishonor and Shame?

Or did my pride just get hurt?

Doesn't matter to anyone. It was a stupid, stupid mistake to commit. A very minor mistake. It's very minor so it'll really be stupid of someone to make that kind of mistake. Something no one would expect me to do. I didn't study as well as I wanted to for a test, and then flunked by 2.5 points.

Okay. If you thought that it was something else, then you're horribly mistaken. And probably dirty-minded.

I slip up once for the first time, tell people the outcome and everyone related to me wants to disown me already. I'm thought of as irresponsible and having a messed-up judgment. They lose all trust and ignore me. I'm thinking no one at home will talk to me for more than a month because of that.

I'm exaggerating, but I'm still upset.

And my hands still aren't discolored and swollen enough. It's only because it's hard to wash off blood stains.

I'm still exaggerating but still really upset.

Signing off.

No comments: