Saturday, June 23, 2007

You Can Learn How to Swim from Written Reports

I'm back, after another week of classes, requirements, runny noses, sneezing, headaches, sore throats, drowsiness and not posting. What's new?

Instead of volunteering to direct the Ramayana production for our class, I decided to help out with the script writing. At first I wanted to become the director of the play. Then I thought I wouldn't be able to be in charge of the whole class and not rush into such big projects while I'm still doubtful of my ability to lead. But I still wanted to contribute in the way the play would be presented, therefore my current position. And this is what I'm supposed to be working on right now instead of posting here.

Also, ever since I heard about a possible one-man show for Art Club members, I've been thinking of making the required 20-25 pieces for it. I just have two things to think about. Should I try this, even though I might not find enough time to finish the pieces because of the academic work I get from school? And if I do, what kind of artwork will it be? I could do lots of kinds, but I don't really have a media I stick to all the time. I don't even have any artwork I'd like to display right now. So it's another thing I might have to think about.

I got a good grade in my Filipino diagnostic essay. Not telling in case people are out there to kill me (or my pride). It was something I wasn't expecting because I only started writing 2 days before submission and I'm not that confident with writing in Filipino. I had to write it in English first then translate it. If I seem to be okay with writing stuff, why doesn't that skill carry over to my blogging?

If I've done my research on all the recent swimming competitions and ALL the winners in ALL events, will I finally learn how to swim properly?

But there's something extremely new that you'll find out now. I've got a cold. Again. It makes me not able to breathe, not want to talk, wipe my nose periodically and sleep on my homework at night. So kids, try to avoid getting sick. It'll make life hard to cope with.

Signing off.

No comments: