Saturday, June 09, 2007

Well, well. Look whose decided to post something that was expected a few days ago when people were crazy about the start of classes, but was either too busy or lazy to type something within the week.

School has started. Well, yeah.

...

Ack. Usually I have lots to talk about the first week. This year I don't, oddly. Probably because it's almost the same way the last school year started. Getting lost in the lobby on the first flag ceremony, getting schedules and venues mixed up, get a little depressed about something, introduce yourself to the class, make a fool of yourself in front of the class and get relieved by the first weekend of the school year. That's almost always the way school starts, so there really isn't anything special I want to blog about it.

Or I might have just forgotten about school a little because of the weekend.

Oh, wait. I remember something interesting about last week. It was one of the riskiest things I've done in a while. I only signed up for one elective. By Thursday, I was already worried about not qualifying for it and having a very hard time looking for an elective I could live with that isn't full yet. Or worse, not get an elective at all. Well, that afternoon, I found out I was part of the top 20 who got into Food Science after taking the elimination test. What a relief.

And guess what? We have homework! Better get started before getting distracted by something like typing a post.

Signing off.

No comments: