Sunday, October 01, 2006

This is one of those posts about a multitude of things, again.

Again with schoolwork. I got it all under control? Not yet. There's still stuff to worry about. Hope I could resolve those tonight so I'll have more time for other projects in the school days.

Wow. It's only now that I've heard of that release. The rearrangements of some tracks in the series OSTs sound exciting, based on the samples there. Too bad I can't really buy it. Gah, why does shipment have to be so much of a hassle? And while checking that out, I also tried to find some recent news about Wild Arms 5. Can't find many updates. For the meantime, I'm just looking around the WA Japanese site. Can't understand Japanese, though o_O.

And some other stuff.

I feel really sleepy, but I'm really used to staying up late working by now. Just a few more days and the agony will be over-- for a few months.

I want to change my layout now. Still not done coding the other one. I can't come up with a header. Hm, no header...

The info I researched about for the report on suicide is kind of disturbing.

And I haven't reviewed much for the periodical tests which are next week

Ending the randomness. Signing off.

No comments: