Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Impatience Leading to Trouble

Weird title. It's a track from the Wild Arms 3 OST. I was looking through the soundtrack when I found this title. It's a coincidence that it

About it: My sister keeps on interrupting me while I'm talking, so I started getting annoyed with her, then we argue. Then Dad scolds everyone, me for not taking command and all the things I find useless that he tells when he gets angry at his kids. Then everyone else at home starts acting like a jerk. I hate it.

And even with patience, it's inevitable that you still get into trouble. With all those things to do at school (Why do we still have so many second quarter requirements after the periodical tests, all of them due this week?), it seems like the trouble never ends.

Gah. And I don't want to start with my grades.

Signing off.

No comments: