Sunday, October 22, 2006

I'm here, posting again. Still sick right now, but I feel better than last time. A lot better. My temperature lowered from 38.5 deg Celsius last night to 37.5 right now. And I still don't know what caused it.

I was able to talk to my parents about the problem from last week. It still bothers me, although not as much. I want to see what developments may come tomorrow. What's the problem in the first place? Not telling, but I'm giving some hints. It's something to do with an event I walked into that I wouldn't seem to mind about at all. Not too many people know about that. That's all. I've almost gotten over it.

Now, I'm thinking of how to improve this blog. No matter how much I update, I'm still not satisfied with it. It's hard to explain.

Tag board is still down. Try using the comments.


Signing off.

1 comment:

the.volty.lass said...

hello, sorry I've been out for so long. But anyway

You feel sick too? woah, we're the same, I got it from my sister. Gaaah. She really like making my life worse. but anyway,

Event? I'm clueless still, even though you have all the clues, but I hope you get over your problem now. :) good luck.