Sunday, September 17, 2006

The Return

The return of the piled-up requirements. How fun.And I haven't finished at least one of them yet.

Now, let's get to know all of them.

  1. Geometry- Kusudama, the ball origami. I still haven't figured out how to fold them.
  2. Envi Sci- Compile 10 reports about pollution. Found 5 >_<.
  3. Chemistry- Portfolio. What the?
  4. Values Ed- Report on suicide. I can actually motivate myself to do this one. I've been thinking about this topic for a while (not that I am considering it.), read about it and talked about it with my parents and counselors before. I even volunteered to be the leader of the group.
  5. Art- Part 1. Research. Overwhelming.
    Part 2. Gallery visit. As if I have the time to go to Megamall, with all these stuff to do.
    Part 3. Avant garde. Got the idea. Don't know what kind of project to do.
  6. and beyond. Some things that I might have forgotten to place here. Or new projects that might be given this week. >_<


This morning, I was feeling kind of sick. Woke up, then ate, then slept for another 3 hours. Wasn't able to do any progress with these for that reason.

Anyway, got to get back to work.


Signing off.

No comments: