Monday, September 18, 2006

It's a Monday today. There isn't much left to do for tomorrow, but lots to do for the other long-term projects. Now I don't know whether to continue these or leave them for later because I'm sleepy or to do them now. Meh, might as well do them now. I don't care about sleep. But sleep is nice. But you don't even know that you slept and are still tired after you sleep. What's the use?

And what's the use of these posts about nothing?

This might be used to record my mental activity these days. I don't know if this can even be called activity. Also, my mind is more focused on school.

Oh, yeah. The periodical exams are less than a month away.

I need to post something other than about requirements to keep what is left of my sanity. Something about layout design (designer's block), drawing (no time for that), video games (no time for that, either), or a long post about myself (absolutely no time for that).

Sleepy. Signing off.

No comments: