Sunday, September 10, 2006

Once Again, Another Uninspired and Disorganized Post

Okay, so I feel obliged to post here because the Humanities Week is over and everyone is talking about it in their blogs. I have only a few things to say about it. Good job, everyone. And good riddance. It's over.

Woke up at 8 yesterday and still felt sleepy. We went to do errands at a grocery which I haven't been to for more than a year. I almost got lost looking for the sugar. Couldn't find the tea.

I didn't get to rest yesterday afternoon. I spent the whole time surfing the internet and planning another layout (I'm starting to grow out of this one).

And now I feel like there's a secret being kept from me. I got a part of a given statement on it, did some investigation but can't put everything together and get the truth.

Sloth is taking over right now. I'm not in the mood to do stuff right now, even though there's lots to do.


I'm signing off.

No comments: