Tuesday, March 28, 2006

3-Day Trip

I went to my parents' hometown with them and the rest of the family. We stayed there for three days to settle some things with our relatives tenants, or something like that. I didn't really understand that part. Glad it was somehow solved.

On the way there, I noticed a lot of changes in the province. It's a lot more commercialized than before, the beach is cleaner and of course the people grew older. Very different from when I last went there around 3 years ago.

After a few visits to our cousins house, lots of trips to the beach, sleepless nights and countless cuts from old and rusted objects, I still think that I'm better suited in the city. I just got used to the convenience and stress you get living here. I still like going there to break tedious routines.

I'm tired. I couldn't sleep in that house, for a certain reason.


Signing off.

No comments: