Monday, December 19, 2005

Tomorrow's the 5th day of Misa de Gallo. I started attending it only this year, because classes ended early for the year. I couldn't get used to waking up as early as 4 o' clock, so we were late for the mass. It started late today, so we were somewhat on time. It's cold in the morning as we walk to the church, but it gets very stuffy when we get inside. Anyway, I'm planning to finish the nine days.

The air is very cold these days, even at noon. I caught a bad cold for the sixth time this year. My feet freeze and I wear a thick jacket indoors. I just wonder if it's only me who is sensitive to cold, since everyone else in the house is fine. I'm sick of being sick.

I had a lot of things in mind to post about this morning, but I forgot what those were...

No comments: