Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas 2005

I won't be online tomorrow, so this is the second best time to post this.



Heheh... just a little something I worked on for less than 5 minutes. Maybe you can guess why. I made it to give even just a short greeting to everyone who happens to pass by this blog. It kind of hurts when you aren't greeted this season; I learned that pain when I got of the school bus at the last day of school. Well, it's time to be celebrate, so forget about that incident.

Everyone may be rushing with preparations for the celebration tomorrow. Some are doing last minute shopping. People are eager to unwrap presents. Carollers here are trying to get as much money as they can at the last night before the day. We're getting ready with the Christmas dinner. This season may get stressful, too.

Just stop and think of the true essence of Christmas.

Happy holidays everyone!

3 comments:

vaN said...

Wow, I didn't know I made that much impact. Thanks. :D

vaN said...

Wow, I didn't know I made such an impact. Thanks. :D Merry Christmas!

yayam said...

(belated) merry xmas! and enjoy the rest of the year! :D