Friday, January 26, 2007

This thing finally loaded. Yay. Something might be going on with the internet connection, and I don't like it.

YMSAT is over. Mine was cut short because I got sick on the first two days for... something I'm not able to explain well.

So I think I wasn't able to get much from it. Except stress. And a broken pride. I thought we could win the Bio Quiz, but, I admit that there were groups that were better than ours at that time. I got disappointed because I thought of the contest as some way of getting "discovered", a way to find potential students to send off to interschool contests and things, and I lost the opportunity to show off. That's why I've been a bit of a sore loser during the awarding ceremony. Now, I think that it was alright. Everyone did great and I had fun joining it. I guess it's all good now (?).

No, wait. I did get a lot from it. A lot of things that I don't feel like getting sentimental about right now. But it was a fun three-day school week.

It's back to regular classes on Monday. Crisis mode.

Not really.


Signing off.

No comments: