Saturday, January 13, 2007

I'm back.

Not to put this blog on hiatus. I'm here to continue blogging, though I couldn't really think of something to blog about.

I didn't go to the recollection at school today. Instead, I finally had my sprain checked after the last time I did sometime on December. I actually had it checked, unlike the last time when all I got was an x-ray. For the first time in a few weeks, it's starting to hurt again. It's probably from when the doctor was stretching it in all directions to find out what kind of therapy it needs. Now it makes a cracking sound again.

Requirements are back. The YMSAT integrated project is already due on January 19. The deadline seems too soon, considering that the project was only assigned on the 3rd and it's a major requirement for 7 subjects. Hopefully we could finish 60% of the project tomorrow. Get ready.

I've been feeling very moody lately. It's still not clear to me why. I just know that it made me avoid blogging for a while.


Signing off.

No comments: