Saturday, January 28, 2006

Greetings, from the one who is supposed to be doing homework now. I'm stalling again, even though there really is a lot to do.

I'm in the Director's List again for the third quarter. Most of my grades went up and I retained my passing Math grade. Now, those marks, especially Math, seem hard to maintain because of the killer tests and mountains of projects and homework. I will try harder this quarter. Wish me luck.

I'm uninspired to do things again. I find my art homework like a chore. I still can't update Neo Wings and I don't have much to post about here. Sorry.

The pain has transferred from my head to my leg. I've got an inflammed wound on it that started as a blister, but "popped" later. It's infected now, and the scar is big. The wound being on my lower leg is a big problem because it constantly gets abused by chairs, lab stools and low tables.

Bye for now.

DisorderRating
Paranoid Disorder:Low
Schizoid Disorder:High
Schizotypal Disorder:Moderate
Antisocial Disorder:Low
Borderline Disorder:Moderate
Histrionic Disorder:Moderate
Narcissistic Disorder:Moderate
Avoidant Disorder:Low
Dependent Disorder:Low
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder:Moderate

-- Personality Disorder Test - Take It! --
-- Personality Disorders --

2 comments:

the.volty.lass said...

ok, I'm so so sorry I wasn't able to commect for a lloooooooong time, anyway...

You can do it ;D I belive you can! so yeah, go down there and kick some asshes.

Anonymous said...

I love the personality disorder test. It's so fun! Good luck! Keep up the good work..