Sunday, January 08, 2006

Back again. I seemed dead after the New Year, but too bad I wasn't, heh. I was just kind of busy with some stuff and started school on the 3rd. Back to all the schoolwork. I'm getting a good start, though, and I need it especially in Math. My new year's resolution includes more organization and time management when it comes to school. I hope it stays that way.

It's our school fair next week starting on, but I still don't know what's there to be excited about. I didn't have fairs in my past school, you see. All I know I'll be looking forward to is the concert after the fair on Saturday.

I'm having a hard time with one of my art projects. Human figures in motion. Drawing anime will help a little, but even though I already got that upper hand, I'm still not satisfied with my work.


Stuff outside school:

It's my parents' anniversary today. Thanks to them, I'm in this world, mixing up your brains as I write here. I'm very thankful. :)

Now obsessed with Kino's Journey (Kino no Tabi). It's an anime that everyone who enjoys thinking very deeply should watch. Good food for the mind and soul.

It's already been a month since my sister lost my Guilty Gear X cartridge at her friends' party. Haven't played it that much but I got hooked when I tried it. And it still is lost.


I think that's it for now. See you.

No comments: