Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Post After a Long Time

Sorry about not posting. I guess it's nothing new. Just that I don't have the time to update because of schoolwork.

We had a break from regular classes last week. The whole school just had games, activities, alternate classes, debates, assemblies, and long free periods. There was even a Rivermaya concert last Friday (didn't get to watch the whole thing, though). Humanities Week, where have you been all my life?

And we're back to classes again for three days.

Today, it rained hard and the school was flooded. Worse, a cable burst when it got hit by lightning at the afternoon so there was no electricity for the rest of the day. No electricity means no Computer Science class, and no Computer Science class means I won't get a turn at Macromedia Flash.

The thing that I liked about today was that I got to befriend the other people who were "stranded" because of the flood and some others before I went home.

Another thing was that I found out that I'm in the Director's List. I never expected to be included in it. In fact, I thought I wouldn't be able to understand anything in school. It's all thanks to no hard work, cramming, intimidation caused by teachers and smarter classmates, starvation, parents' pleas and eventually threats, and motivation because of the extremely high expectactions of everyone you know. Hey, I'm already trying my best to stay humble and modest and tell the truth at the same time.

Nothing else in my mind besides my homework due on Friday. Reseach is pressuring when you have all the time to do it, stressful at the last minute.

Bye.

1 comment:

the.volty.lass said...

it's a good thing you reminded me about research, hehe, I forgot I have LRR.... anywayz.... it's unfortunate about the electrcity thing... oh well....