Sunday, September 11, 2005

Before Classes Start This Week

Song in my head: Fate Breaker (Leyline Observatory theme) from Wild Arms 3. Too excited for WA 4th Detonator.

Yeah! I'm finally done with my Math homework! And it just had to be given when we had an acivity yesterday. The next few days will be a bit more tiring. Two group projects to lead, a reaction paper to sumbit and a report that is considered a long test. Still expecting more work to do.

I want to draw my anime again. My drawing "skill" (not sure what to call it) has atrophied because of all the work from school.

And that would be it for now. Notice the spacing? That's what takes up most of the space in my posts these days, I noticed. Hope I still get to update often.


You're Jet! You're anti social, and you're a bit
calculating. You won't do much out of the
goodness of your heart. But you're tough, and
you have a realistic view of the world. But
under that rough exterior, you're somewhat
naive. Although you don't let on, the fact that
you're different from everyone else bothers
you.


What Wild Arms 3 character are you most like?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: