Saturday, August 13, 2005

Test Results and Still Very Busy

The second quarter has just started in school and we're getting so much homework already. That's why I didn't update this blog for a few days. Sorry everyone. But I just can't bear putting it on hiatus.

Okay. I got my 1st quarter test results. They weren't exactly satisfying. I only got 70% in my Math test, but that expected because Math is harder in school now. I got a good score in Filipino even though I don't speak it that often. Social Science- 17 mistakes, no comment. Science and English are more of my forte. Got 12 mistakes in the first Science subject and 14 errors in the other (okay, so the second seems lower, but that was high compared to the average score of everyone in the class). Still waiting for English.

And classes. They're a bit easy now but still a lot of work to do. I'm supposed to be doing them now, actually >_< . I'm getting along with my classmates and my teachers and already know some of the upperclassmen.

Besides drawing, I've been into digital photography ever since we've been given an assignment like that for the art club. But because batteries run of power, it's a little hard on the pocket.


It's all good.

No comments: