Saturday, August 20, 2005

Bad Mood

Please, you don't have to read this post. It's just something about me that no one really has cares about...

I haven't been feeling well lately. Headaches get more frequent and I get this lonely feeling very often. It could be because of the load of work we're given at school, but that isn't everything that's making me depressed. The unknown pain made me draw this (Oh yeah, I updated Neo Wings today. Care to take a look?). I guess there are other causes, some I don't know and others I'd rather not tell. I even had to force myself to update this, since I'm not in the mood to do anything but sit in a corner and isolate myself from the outside.

I'm very sorry that I had to post about this, but it's the only thing in my mind right now.

2 comments:

the.volty.lass said...

It'll be alright... just take a quick look around you and relax.. thanks for commenting my blog, anyways.. I hope to feel better inside soon... you should express your real self more often.. ^^

Jude said...

Thanks, Aya! That made me feel better, even just a little :)