Saturday, June 18, 2005

2nd Week report

Lots of homework now, and it's only the second week of school. I like school, mind you, but not homework. I've done most of them already, so I'm slacking off right now. Shame on me.

There was an error in my computer taht made me lose access to all the files I saved there. Now, I can't get back my reports, photos, html files and drawings anymore. Man.

-----------------------------------------------------
What's up with the age corfirmations on most sites, anyway? Lots of them require you to be at least 13 years of age to be able to view the site, or they let kids view it if a parent sends a form or something saying that he/she will be responsible with what the child will view.
Because of that, my account got deleted in a forum that I joined before. I know I can act as responsible than any person who is of "appropriate age" can be. And my parents know nil about all this Internet surfing stuff, so I'm looking out for myself and my two sisters who are waaaay below 13.
What I'm saying here is that we are able to see a person's responsibility not by one's age. You can see it from the way they act.
It would be nice if website owners have info forms that do not need so much personal information, such as exact location and user's real photo. It will also be good for those who want to keep their privacy.

(This one was written by a very familiar person who will no longer be regarded as a "child" on September 29 this year, quite far from now. If you don't know who it is, well... )

To the people back at the TGQ Boards who might be reading this: If not now, I shall still return someday.
---------------------------------------

Looking for test results of quizzes that I usually put after posts? All of the files in my computer, including the result codes, are lost. Too bad.

2 comments:

the.volty.lass said...

yup! I know what you mean, but I'm still 11, turning 12... *sigh eavily* wish you'll come back na at the tgq forums...

Jude said...

I'm busy at school already, and I will be turning 13 this September. I could enter "legally" during my Christmas break. It needs a little more thought.