Thursday, May 12, 2005

Me, The Transcript, and My Pride

I went to school to get my Official Transcript today, which I needed to enroll in another school. After receiving the forms, I noticed that I got 3 sheets. The only requested for 2. I went over them. Then, I saw one copy.

Thoughts flashed.

"What? A 77% grade on an academic subject?! That's impossible! I don't remember getting a grade that low! The school won't accept me as a scholar if they got hold of this. Huh? I wasn't in that section in the fourth grade! What's with all these typographical errors? Maybe if I point these out to the registrar, they can fix everything. Oh, man. Too many thoughts in my head! I think I'm gonna get sick...",

But then, my eyes landed on the "Name of Student" part of the form. Oh, it was someone else's transcript which they might have given to me by mistake. Man.

No comments: