Sunday, February 20, 2005

Hello, world

First post, huh? Well...

Call me Gray. I'm just an ordinary kid. Everyone keeps on telling me otherwise. They think I am a genius in anything I do. Modesty aside, I'm an honor student at school and quite popular. The truth is, I don't like all the attention that I get. They never stop praising me, and too much of that really annoys me. It also pressures me to excel, since they expect much from me. There are some times when I just want to be an average kid with an average life, average grades at school and average abilities. I want them to see that deep within the serious, silent and mature person that they see me as, I'm still like people my age; feeling all the joy and pain of growing up.

I want a place to express my feelings besides the themes they make us do at school, that's why I started a blog. I've tried writing in a journal before, but everything in there will just collect dust in the corner and won't be of use after a while. Then, my sister comes and starts reading it. I'm more comfortable with using an blog because I don't run of space, I get to stay anonymous and I'm inspired to go on making entries since people read these (I hope).

That's about it for my introduction, so hello, world!

1 comment:

Jude said...

Thanks for commenting!
No matter how many flaws you think you have, they make you the unique person that you are. In my opinion, that is what makes a person perfect.